FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD

The story of that book is similar to the story of Wuthering Heights. It is in United Kingdom's countryside too. But this one, is not so dark as Wuthering Heights is. While I was reading I was listening to the music. I usually listen boring audio-cds. They started energicly but after two chapters, tracks become longer and longer and at the end you are so bored that you decide to continue reading without the help of the cd.
I like listeting to the cds because I have a very bad pronuntiation. I thought taht it was possible for me to be a foreing language afasic, but I think that this disease does niot exists. But Thomas Hardy's books audiocds were complety different. They added singing birds, you can heard sheep neck bells, or thunders in a storm...
It's a good book.

No hay comentarios: